Ever watch a documentary and think, “I have an interesting story I’d like to share!”
Ever wish a well-known filmmaker would produce a film about you?
Docu-me.com is dedicated to sharing your life story on camera.
- Do you have a story about your life or the life of a loved one that you would like to share?
- Do you have photographs and family footage that you would like to share with future generations? Are they sitting loose in an album somewhere? Do you want to digitize them, but never got around to it? Docu-me will incorporate these into the film about you.
- Everyone has a story to tell and we are here to document it.
- This is your chance to have an award-winning documentarian tell your story.
We produce personal documentaries about YOU, your life, your family history, something private, funny, anything you want to share, we will do so creatively and professionally.
Contact us to inquire about our competitive rates:
How it works:
- We are located in Florida and New York and will travel without a fee to Southern Florida and New York metropolitan locations. (We are equipped to film anywhere in the country for an extra travel fee.)
- You have a choice of either a short or long documentary. We accommodate your budget. You choose a twenty or forty minute film.
- We call you to collaborate on story and style.
- We pick a date to interview you and whomever else you would like to appear in your movie.
- We arrive with a professional film crew.
- We can travel to locations of your choice.
- You provide us with photos, footage, and music that you would like to incorporate.
- We provide you with a personalized documentary about your life that you can choose to share privately orpublicaly with family and friends.
- We provide you with a DVD with cover art, a link to Vimeo , YouTube and a digital copy of the film.
Jill began her career running lines with Morgan Freeman at the Public Theatre. She’s worked as a producer, director and writer on documentaries that have received international distribution and appeared in over 30 festivals including Atlanta, Martha’s Vineyard, Miami, Montclair, Seattle, Tribeca, Yes Fest and Warsaw Film Festival . Jill directed, produced and wrote THE HAMLET OF CANFIELD GARDENS about her mentor, British playwright, and poet Bernard Kops, which premiered at the Jewish Museum in London. She’s been a recipient of a scholarship to Killer Films/Stony Brook Southampton’s 20/20/20 film program where she directed and wrote the narrative short AFTER TOMORROW under the helm of producer Christine Vachon. She’s been a CBS Writers’ Development Program participant and a produced playwright. Jill directed, produced and wrote MR. CHIBBS a feature documentary about NBA All-Star Kenny Anderson. The film was acquired by Abramorama Films. It premiered at DOCNYC and has screened at festivals around the country and opened theatrically at the IFC Theater in NYC and around the country. It is presently available on Kanopy.com (with more news to come.) Jill’s a candidate for her MFA at Hunter College and is a member of the Producers Guild of America and Film Fatales. She works as a freelance director, editor, producer and writer.